Free Money Opportunities.
On this page you’ll find information and links to several FREE money opportunities! Yes, FREE! All of which are deals we use ourselves.
Cash App – Free $5
Cash App is an iOS and Andriod application that allows you to do the following:
- A super convenient way to send or receive money from friends, contacts, email address or phone numbers via your mobile phone.
- Get a debit card with discounts to many popular stores and services.
- Buy and sell Bitcoin.
- Get $5 in your account when you complete your first transfer/payment. Sign up using this code PPTLBPM or with this link https://cash.app/app/PPTLBPM
- Invite people and get an instant $5 with your own personal referral link.
- Great way to split an invoice with your sibling so you both can enjoy our fantastic streaming services.
Robinhood – up to $400
Robinhood is a stock broker with a slick design and appealing price tag — it’s free. Believe it or not, you can also make commission-free options and cryptocurrency trades as well. Platform is available via iOS, Android and web-based usage. Sign up with the following link for a FREE stock share valued up to $400. CLICK HERE.
Coinbase – Free $100+
Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, based in the U.S. and operating at varying capacities in 103 other countries including the likes of the U.K., Mexico, and Spain. A cryptocurrency exchange, as the name suggests, functions as a middleman in the crypto market, providing a platform for users to buy and sell different coins.
Sign up and do the cryptocurrency quizzes for FREE money deposited to your accounts. This is for new and current users that have not completed the lessons. They’ll give you over $100 for completing all the quizzes! Use the links below to get started with a few lessons. They’re easy and quick!
EOS quiz. XLM quiz. OXT quiz.
We’ll keep adding to this list when we find the FREE and simplest methods of obtaining FREE money. Email us email@example.com if you’ve got some affiliate/referral based methods and we’ll check them out.